Sunday, August 02, 2009

20th Anniversary--LOVEE!!

it's amazing to see the old meet the young. love the children worship team to bits!

anyways, my motivation to write today is something else. =P

when faith said "i almost lost you" to jess, my heart broke. how much love she has for her member, every single member whom God has entrusted into her hands. brought me back to the day i ran home and feel before my mama, hugging her. "i thought you met with a mishap". it was a funny misunderstanding, but my heart broke that day too.

so much love in Man to Man, what more the Creator to his creations. More than ever before i know, it breaks His heart to have lost sheeps or even ONE lost sheep. therefore i really want to dedicate my life to be His tool, so that His heart will stop breaking, one by one.




anyways, the knowledge that "there is a god and after death i might go to some fiery hell" is not that scary, because YOU hold the power of choice, YOU hold the ability to walk the narrow, harder way, to eternity. =)



I love God
I love City Harvest
I love my Families
I love my School

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home