Wednesday, September 09, 2009

overdued

Just when I wanted to blog, blogger went bonkers. Haha. Today, daddy asked me, “where is the heart?” I replied, “left side la! Why? Forgotten what teacher taught?” and laughed off. Are you smarter than a fifth grader must have got stuck in my mind. Well, all in all, his chest was stifling and aching AND he was still singing!! omg la! So now he's lying in NUH under observation.


Now my mum is on medication and lazy to go for follow-up. What if my dad becomes like that too? What if he starts having ailments? While I've grown, they have grown old too. Unknowingly, my heart aches ah. What if one day they leave, I won't get to see them in heaven. Having read revelations of heaven and hell, my heart shudders and crumbles, big time. On the way home from NUH, how I wish someone in the family could pray with me. I love to pray alone, and I love to pray with company too. The place of agreement is the place of power.


Listening to my dad recollect on how he felt today, don't know how to describe but probably, worry flashed through my mind. The situations he described are no stranger to me.




You are stronger...
It is written Christ is risen
Jesus You are Lord of all
-Judith- [third september twenty-o-nine 2228h]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home