Tuesday, November 11, 2008

heartbeat

Heart kinds of aches
But i know the aching started from You(you)
With larger intensity
And the causing started from me
With lesser love and care
And too much of myself

后来

我总算学会了
如何去爱可惜你
早已远去消失在人海
后来
终于在眼泪中明白
有些人一旦错过就不再

God I pray, teach me how to love
Help me to open up my love tank
For it to be filled

那时候的爱情
为什么就能那样简单
而又是为什么人年少时
一定要让深爱的人受伤
在这相似的深夜里
你是否一样
也在静静追悔感伤

That very first touch
Touched when i least expected it
Touched when i was lost in my own world
And pulled me out from darkness into light
Let it happen again
and again
and again
and forevermore

后来
我总算学会了
如何去爱可惜你
早已远去消失在人海
后来
终于在眼泪中明白
有些人一旦错过就不再

When loving started from You
It seems so easy
When it's my turn to love
I still cant learn

后来
我总算学会了
如何去爱可惜你
早已远去消失在人海

后来
终于在眼泪中明白
有些人一旦错过就不再
永远不会再重来
有一个男孩
爱著那个女孩





Never Again
I'm Sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home